Due to the continued growth of Archway Green Ltd, we are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our Finance Department. Working alongside a small Accounts Team to achieve their reporting and analysis deadlines.
Join a winning sales team as a qualified sales coordinator and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, quotes and orders and provide support for sales representatives.
Archway Green are seeking enthusiastic and pro-active landscape operatives to join our rapidly growing team of landscape professionals with a mission to do things differently to how they are currently done in the industry.
Landscaping Team Leader
As a Landscape Operative Team leader you will be expected to ensure that the team are focused and are maintaining the highest of quality on the various jobs. Hands on and knowledgeable in all areas of landscaping and experienced in leading a small team.
We expect a lot from our team, but we give a lot in return. Our high standards ensure our clients are consistently happy with the finish of our work and that also, our team feel empowered by the value and impact their workmanship achieves.
Full PPE, and uniform allowance
Our employee values our core to our business, to work with us you must embody the following:
- Attitude – Positive, energetically-driven, ‘can-do’ attitude with colleagues, clients and suppliers.
- Presentation – An incredibly high level of pride and care of your personal appearance, van, and client sites.
- Health & Safety – Championing health & safety best practices, keeping not only yourself, but others safe.
- Quality – A passion for quality work, upholding the high-standard expected from ourself and clients.
- Productivity – A ‘do it now’ approach, with a focus on maximising efficiency without compromising on quality work.