We’re always looking for passionate landscaping professionals to join us in our mission to develop and nurture quality landscapes. Every member of the Archway Green team is crucial to the success of our business, when you thrive, our landscaping thrives.
We expect a lot from our team, but we give a lot in return. Our high standards ensure our clients are consistently happy with the finish of our work and that also, our team feel empowered by the value and impact their workmanship achieves.
Our commitment to excellence means we take pride in providing all our employees with regular training and further accreditations where necessary – offering employees various routes to progress within their career with Archway Green.
Work is such a large part of all of our lives, and it’s important that the work culture is enjoyable – we’re a hard-working, friendly team who are driven by our shared passion for impeccable workmanship and accomplishment as a team.
We’re proud to soft-landscape in a variety of different commercial sectors including:
On-the-job training and career development via accredited and non-accredited courses
Full PPE, and uniform allowance
Competitive rates of pay for the industry
Bonus scheme (after successful probation period)
Our employee values our core to our business, to work with us you must embody the following:
- Attitude – Positive, energetically-driven, ‘can-do’ attitude with colleagues, clients and suppliers.
- Presentation – An incredibly high level of pride and care of your personal appearance, van, and client sites.
- Productivity – A ‘do it now’ approach, with a focus on maximising efficiency without compromising on quality work.
- Health & Safety – Championing health & safety best practices, keeping not only yourself, but others safe.
- Quality – A passion for quality work, upholding the high-standard expected from ourself and clients.
Archway Green are seeking enthusiastic and pro-active landscape operatives to join our rapidly growing team of landscape professionals with a mission to do things differently to how they are currently done in the industry.
Landscaping Team Leader
As a Landscape Operative Team leader you will be expected to ensure that the team are focused and are maintaining the highest of quality on the various jobs. Hands on and knowledgeable in all areas of landscaping and experienced in leading a small team.