Join a winning sales team as a qualified sales coordinator and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, quotes and orders and provide support for sales representatives.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
The role offers training and experience built up over time provided the candidate has initiative. Job progression is on offer for those who show leadership and want to get ahead through the company.
- Identifying Tender Opportunities
- Making contact with surveyors and sites to identify potential quoting opportunities
- Sending emails to above with information about our company
- Following up surveyors until enquiry is received.
- Following up of quoted opportunities.
- Managing of inbox when Business Development Manager out on the road
- Assisting in preparing presentations for sales team
- Sending emails and presentations to clients
- Chasing quotes from suppliers
- Presenting quotations for customers
- Helping with ‘take offs’ at periods of heavy workload
- Preparation of Rates Cards and final commercial handover pack for sign off by Business Development Manager and Estimator
- Complete Payment Matrix if required
- Assembly of RAMS (Risk assessments and Method Statements)
- Submission of appropriate documentation
- Carrying out requests from management as needed
- Maintaining stock and ordering supplies
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary
- Phone confidence and professionalism and prepared to make outgoing phone calls (training will be provided)
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Microsoft Office: 1 year (required)